Street Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Street Performance

The place to come and talk about cars and meet new people

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sts turbo kits

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
turbo gto
Admin
turbo gto

sts turbo kits Empty
PostSubject: sts turbo kits   sts turbo kits I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:47 pm

Thank you for stopping in to the sts turbos spot. We have a turbo kit for just about every car or truck on the road. We have the best price's on all are kit. So feel free to look around the web and look at other kits and you will find that our kit make the most power per pound of boost so thanks again and hit us up for price's today..
Back to top Go down
https://streetperformance.forumotion.com
parshooter

sts turbo kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: sts turbo kits   sts turbo kits I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:58 am

I see sts has released a twin turbo kit for the G8 any details on the size turbos? Are these in the rear or right up next to manifold?
Back to top Go down
turbo gto
Admin
turbo gto

sts turbo kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: sts turbo kits   sts turbo kits I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:08 am

this kit is for the rear of the car and the turbo size is what ever size you would likie to go with twin 38 mm s trim then the next size is a 59 h trim turbo good for 1000 whp mspr is 8495.00 +250.00 for shipping but i will do you better on price if you want to put one on or you can call me for more info if you need to .....Rich
Back to top Go down
PsYKo G0aT
Admin
PsYKo G0aT

sts turbo kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: sts turbo kits   sts turbo kits I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 1:55 pm

dude, i would kill to see a twin sts G8, that would be so F' in nasty!!
Back to top Go down
parshooter

sts turbo kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: sts turbo kits   sts turbo kits I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:56 pm

thanks man,I was just curious,about how the pipes are run back to the front? Any pics. I would love to put the twins on some day.

PsYKO GOat: I am accepting donations LOL
Back to top Go down
turbo gto
Admin
turbo gto

sts turbo kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: sts turbo kits   sts turbo kits I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:09 pm

i will see if we have any pic s of one and get them to you ....
Back to top Go down
parshooter

sts turbo kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: sts turbo kits   sts turbo kits I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:48 am

Thats cool. Have you seen this video of a Holden twin turbo?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ_DadxBdjo this car is nasty,wait until the end when they weigh it!!!
Back to top Go down
PsYKo G0aT
Admin
PsYKo G0aT

sts turbo kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: sts turbo kits   sts turbo kits I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:32 am

my god that is nasty, i must say, i love the G8, only if it were a 2 door instead of 4. but it is still a sexy ass car!
Back to top Go down
parshooter

sts turbo kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: sts turbo kits   sts turbo kits I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:09 am

PsYKo G0aT wrote:
my god that is nasty, i must say, i love the G8, only if it were a 2 door instead of 4. but it is still a sexy ass car!

whats wrong with a 4 door? LOL no one wants to race a 4 door.
I saw on the aussie ls1 holden forum that car maybe at the LS1 shootout.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sts turbo kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: sts turbo kits   sts turbo kits I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sts turbo kits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Street Performance :: Hoods Performance Shop :: Squires Turbo Systems-
Jump to: